Exploring and reflecting on meaningful pathways to inclusive and personalized learning and living for students with complex developmental needs because education should prepare all students for a lifetime of inclusion, connection, growth and learning.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I've Been Tagged

Nicole over at the blog "The Autism Teacher" tagged me in a post.  I'm honored.  So I will continue the chain...

  • Tell 7 things about myself
  • Tag 7 blogs I love and 
  • Hope those bloggers continue passing on the "cyber-accolades" 
Seven Things About Myself
  • I have a 13 year old son named Mikey - whom also happens to be on my caseload at work :).
  • I was lifeguard through highschool and university.  It was a great summer job.
  • I have never traveled anywhere outside of Canada and the US.
  • I am the second of 4 children in my family and the only girl in the bunch.
  • I currently live only a half hour from the town that I grew up in.
  • I think I have the best job in the whole world.
  • I should be asleep as I'm going to be tired at work tomorrow.
Seven Blogs I Love
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll To Top