Very excited to be starting this year... looking forward to some great things including:
- PODD Workshop and Implementation - I explained PODD in an earlier post.
- Elementary Students will be Included - I'm going to be co-teaching for stretches of time in three classrooms as well as helping to coordinate their programs in those classes.
- High School Students will be at the High School (some of the time) - Still some work to do around getting this up and going but we will make it happen.
- Working on my Masters... looking to do research related to UDL, AT and Smart Inclusion for my fall course... will see what the spring brings.
- School Based Pilot Projects - as our province is in the middle of some changes, our school is involved in three pilot projects: Literacy for All, the new IEPT (Inclusive Education Planning Tool) that is meant to replace the IPP and a Collaborative Support project. Should be some great learning opportunities.