Exploring and reflecting on meaningful pathways to inclusive and personalized learning and living for students with complex developmental needs because education should prepare all students for a lifetime of inclusion, connection, growth and learning.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Five: Five Things to Think About

  1. How do my strengths prevent you from exhibiting yours?
  2. Never question ability... always improve strategy! 
  3. My circumstances do not create me, I create my circumstances. 
  4. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a whole day of your life for it.  When tomorrow comes this day will be gone forever; and in its place will be something you have left behind... let it be something good.
  5. If you want to build a ship, don't herd people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.
      Share:

      0 comments:

      Post a Comment

      Scroll To Top