Exploring and reflecting on meaningful pathways to inclusive and personalized learning and living for students with complex developmental needs because education should prepare all students for a lifetime of inclusion, connection, growth and learning.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Linking Inclusion and Transforming Education

I just added some links to new pages at the top of my blog. I believe that these are areas that we need to focus on to ensure inclusion of all students.  I have not yet filled those pages up as they are simply a place for me to add as I go.  As I've gotten in to looking more deeply at inclusion I've started reading a lot more about the "education reform" movement and I'm realizing that the concept of inclusion fits right in the middle of all of it.  I'm looking to add links and information about each of these topics but, more specifically, I'm looking to add links and information that support the idea of true inclusion of all students in the middle of this reform.  I know this will change as I go along as I'm missing topics related to the actual set up of classes and classrooms here but I need to make it managable for now.
Share:

3 comments:

  1. Hey Monica,
    How do you add 'pages' and the 'Listen now function' to the top of your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to make pages first - go to the place where you would create a post on your dashboard but instead of picking "new post" pick "edit pages" and then create whatever pages you want. They might automatically come up but if they don't then go to the "Design" tab and click on the edit now link that you find where the page links should be. Then you jus thave to tick off which pages you want to add. I hope this makes sense. If not let me know and I will try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, i am going to give it a go.
    Thanks ; - D

    ReplyDelete

Scroll To Top