Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday's Weekly Comments (June 30 - July 6, 2010)

The Special Educators Friend:  It is interesting to read of someone who is going down the "back-to-school" road just shortly before I intend to do the same.  (Summer Update)

Teaching Learners With Multiple Special Needs:  Although the post that I responded to truly spoke to my heart, I mostly responded to it to say that I love the new look of the website :). (Living the Least Dangerous Assumption)

iPad: a Near Miracle for my Son with Autism:  I just bought an iPad this week and am so excited to spend some time this summer playing with it.  I can't wait to see what we can do with it for myself, my son and my students :).  I hope to posting abou the miracles I see soon.  On a side note with this, RJCooper has also been doing some work to make sure that hte iPad will be assessible for all students :).  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment