Exploring and reflecting on meaningful pathways to inclusive and personalized learning and living for students with complex developmental needs because education should prepare all students for a lifetime of inclusion, connection, growth and learning.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wish me luck... My Graduate School Application is Sent :)

This week I was able to send off my application for a Masters of Education Degree with a special study theme focus of Inclusive Education and Neuroscience.  The application deadline is not until November 2010 and the program doesn't start until July 2011. I'm so excited about the topic.  The program will take 3 years and eat up one month of my summer over those three years (as well as doing distance course work during the school years).  It will be crazy but I know that if I don't jump on this now I will regret it.  Wish me luck with the acceptance part of this.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll To Top