Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2010-11 news-2-you

So I have decided to continue going with news-2-you for the 2010-11 school year but am looking to use it mostly for Individual Programming and Morning Meeting time.  We will have a "current events" section for morning meeting and will look at the news-2-you materials there.  As well, some of the students will work on the materials during their Individual Programming time. I am not looking to make these materials in to large themes the way I tied to this year but at the same time I did find some value in the materials for some of the students in our room so I don't want to let it go.

I will post any ideas that I have about news-2-you as well as the morning meeting things that we are doing related to the current news-2-you paper throughout next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment