New Morning Meeting Routine

I'm changing up morning meeting.  I'm going to have one group of students working primarily independently (or in groups of two with one learning assistant) to complete all the morning routines.  I'm hoping to open up more communication opportunties to do this in smaller groups.  I'm also looking at something different for some of my older students who have different morning meeting needs.

I thought I would share the file that I've put together for students to work on individually.  We will still do morning prayer and attendance together and then I've made a mini-version of my larger stuff for students to work on.  My intention is to laminate them and put them in a binder so that appropriate pages can be pulled at the right times.
Individual Morning Routine Binder (note that you will need Boardmaker to view this file)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edmark Level 1 File Sharing

Disability Creation Process

Pittsburgh AAC Language Seminar