Exploring and reflecting on meaningful pathways to inclusive and personalized learning and living for students with complex developmental needs because education should prepare all students for a lifetime of inclusion, connection, growth and learning.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lunch Program: Ham Fried Rice Recipe

Over the next little bit I'm going to be building a recipe book for the lunch program that I mentioned below.  I thought I would start sharing the recipes that I'm using.  Note that I will print off double of the visuals so that we can use them to do things like make grocery lists and find needed items.  I will velcro a copy of each visual (for items and ingredients needed) on to the visual that is already on the page.  After a put up a few more recipes, I will include some pictures and explanations of how I'm running the program as right now its just a work in progress.
Note that recipe itself came from GFCF Recipe Website and the visuals used are either exact pictures of grocery items or Boardmaker symbols.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll To Top