Saturday, October 24, 2009

Busy, busy, busy....

I just wanted to take a couple of minutes to post that I'm still here.  Things have been crazy the last couple of weeks and will remain so through to about the middle of November.  I will continue to try to get some posts up but it might be mid-November before I get back to posting regularly.  

Right now we are fighting off a lot of illness in our classroom and school (as I'm sure many others are as well).  I was missing half my students on Friday and our school was missing about 30%.  I am also heading in to a two week stretch of IEP meetings almost every night so that will keep me very busy.  Add to this the very real possibility that we will be transitioning a new student in to our classroom in the next couple of weeks and there is just not a lot of time left to blog.  

I wanted to post because I didn't want people to stop coming around to check out the blog after a couple of weeks  of low posts.  Once I get through the next couple of weeks, I feel confident that I will again have some time to do some posting :).

No comments:

Post a Comment