Exploring and reflecting on meaningful pathways to inclusive and personalized learning and living for students with complex developmental needs because education should prepare all students for a lifetime of inclusion, connection, growth and learning.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday's Weekly Comments

Kate posted some pictures from her classroom for her Wordless Wednesday post on Teaching Learners With Multiple Special Needs.  Some really great pictures there that springboarded some ideas for me.  One thing I wanted to check out was if I could get a tray holder similar to hers for our classroom :).  It would be so nice to have a real home for the trays ;).

I was happy to read that an item that I was looking to purchase was on a list of most used items posted on the blog Exceptional Students in the Classroom.  To check out her other must haves go to her post titled "Most Popular Materials".
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll To Top