Exploring and reflecting on meaningful pathways to inclusive and personalized learning and living for students with complex developmental needs because education should prepare all students for a lifetime of inclusion, connection, growth and learning.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday's Motivation: Are you going to finish strong?

This is another one that I return to over and over again.  You will notice that I've been a bit absent from the "blogging world" for the past few days.  I have had yet another lesson in humility as I have come to realize that as a parent I am so far from having all the answers that its crazy!  We are now slowly treading a new path and I'm hoping we get things back on track.  With that I also need to do a bit more focusing and planning in my classroom (and therefore blogging).  So I'm back.  And here is my reminder to keep going ang keep going strong!


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Scroll To Top